Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Am's sweater, the conclusion. And, together again.

I can't believe that I have actually finished knitting Am's sweater. I gifted him the yarn 4 years ago along with the promise he would get the sweater in 5 years for his birthday again. I made the date by 11 months.
This may spark some startitis... It as already helped me "organize" some of my stash. It is amazing what you turn up when you do a little tossing. I found the Print O' the Waves Stole, the Turtle skirt and other random yarns hiding in baskets. I think I may try and finish another harder project that has been hanging around a while.

>side note: Dog crates are great for laying wet knits on to dry! :o) Thanks for sharing, Baxter.

I just received the present I ordered for my mother for Mother's Day. It is gorgeous. If you need an idea for a present go check out Lea's shop. The gift was lovingly packaged and she put a lot of care into her work. Plus, she put up with a pain in the ass customer like me.

I have been knitting the Ravelry: delaneysduds' Celtic Hat I just love it. I have hit a roadblock with poodle stitch. It must be like the first time you turn a heel, just trust the directions.



Delaney and I made this for a friend's baby. The shower is soon..

It is also great to be a whole family again.

1 comment:

livnletlrn said...

Hey, I have that hat in my queue. Cabley goodness. Yay -- the sweater fits and looks great!