Monday, March 2, 2009

Thing 1 and Thing 2

My brother in law started his employment as an athletic trainer/teacher at a private preppy high school this year. On our recent visit, I wore my Snail Hat. He got a kick out of it. He said that his kids haven't quite figured him out yet, and the Snail hat might add to his mystique. So… off I headed to the LYS to pick out something that was manly enough for him. I figured a nice navy blue – a bonus because blue is one of the school colors. Even bigger bonus: enough yarn for 2 hats. Now he and his trainer colleague can have matching hats. :o) He said he can't wait to sit next to his fellow trainer in the golf cart at the next outdoor sporting event and show off the hats. Tweedledee and Tweedledum. I can't wait for that picture. :o)




3 comments:

Knitnut,Karen said...

Your brother sounds like a real hoot! Probably great with kids, too!

Joansie said...

It's a great hat! Lucky brother!!

angela said...

It does look like fun! It takes a certain level of confidence to pull that off!