Sunday, June 1, 2008

Beads and Jewelry

Mom and I went to Beads East in Manchester, CT yesterday. http://www.beadseast.com/


It was like Delaney was on crack or something. Fingers in every single compartment, nook and cranny for beads. "OOOOO!", "Pretty!", "OOOOhh!" She is such a girly girl sometimes. She picked out a strand of rectangular yellow mother of pearl beads and a glass turtle bead. We will be making those tomorrow. The people in the store were relatively kid friendly. One warned me to keep a close eye on her and I reassured her that I was watching every move.


This is what I made my mommy.

















I also cast on the Notre Dame de Grace Pullover by Veronik Avery. It should hopefully be really quick knit. Very brainless for now. I got a lot done at work today. :o)

No comments: