Monday, June 2, 2008

First Official Pregnancy Moment of this Pregnancy

Yup. It happened.
I realized on the way back from picking our babysitter up that our gas light went on. She has recently turned 16 and is just learning how to drive. She has never pumped gas before, so I told her that I would show her after work.
Well, the pump wasn't working, so I went to tell the staff about the problem. After looking at me like I had 5 heads, I asked if they might want to put a sign on it saying that it was broken.
There were no more open pumps on the gas pump side of the car, but the lady behind me was leaving. So I just backed right up to the spot behind me.
SCREECH BUMP CRASH
I left the hose in the tank. While I backed up, I managed to bend my gas door all the way back, scratch the crap out of the side of my car and rip the gas hose right off of the pump.

Go me!

"That's how an expert pumps gas." I told our sitter.

No comments: