Monday, September 22, 2008

Stash

I cleaned out my stash this morning! Ahhh. I separated into 3 piles:


  • Donate - will be going to the local senior center

  • Swap - will be going to the swap at the Knitting Nook in Coventry - January I think?

  • Trash - little scraps of yarn... What was I keeping this for? I puzzle myself sometimes.

I also ripped apart 2 projects from the Rowan Big Wool book - "Suzie" and another one that made me look like I was wearing a life preserver. So, the life preserver will turn into a poncho for Delaney modeled after "Yvette" by French Girl. "Suzie" will become another "Yvette" for me, but this time in purple and a bit longer to cover baby. :o) It feels so good to be making things into something Delaney and I will actually wear.


ps. finished Desiree last night! Just needs to block and model. :o) This will probably be my winter jacket because I will be able to adjust the closures over baby.

No comments: