Since there has been some commenting on this pattern... Here is the link to my Drops Cardi and the actual pattern
Reasons why I like this pattern
1. Cascade Eco Wool is a lovely yarn to knit with, eco-logical, eco-nomical. Soft.
2. Knit on size 9 needles = quick knit!
3. It covers my neck. ( I have a thing where I like my neck to be covered)
4. It is swingy.
5. 3/4 length sleeves make me happy. (I have a thing with 3/4 length sleeves.)
6. Moss stitch detail gives a classic yet simple interest.
I bought some blackish horn buttons, but I am not completely satisfied with them. I am on the hunt for some brownish, wooden ones.
The only other modification that I will be doing is securing the inside front flap of the cardigan near the neckline with a hidden button and crochet loop. If I only do the buttons, the front overlap of the cardigan hangs down from underneath.
Here is where I will add the invisible underneath button to keep the bottom hemline from hanging low. (you might be able to see the 3 button holes on the right side of the moss stitch, this mod will be on the private side of the garment)