Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Loppem, Wisteria and Baxter

Started Loppem the other day for the shop. I love love love the pattern. I think that it is so cute and wearable. I hate the directions. There are many mistakes, but thank god for Ravelry and the helpful people on it. A big thanks to "those who have travelled the path before." It is so great to be able to look up a pattern, click the errata part and then go research the KALs.
Also, I am really loving project monogamy. It produces results really fast. Who would have thought? (maybe it was also because my mom had Delaney all weekend?)
Wisteria was put on hold to do Loppem for the shop...




I belong to the Knitters and Crocheters with Boxers and I thought I would share this with everyone. Baxter does this funny thing where he wedges himself between the blanket and the back of the couch. He winds up covering himself with the blanket - most of the time it is only his front half, but I was able to catch him completely wrapped in it! Ha ha!

3 comments:

Story said...

you can meet my crazy dog if i can meet yours....i love the projects that you are working on...gorgeous!

Anne said...

I love the green wool. I would like to see the finished top.
Whats your name on Ravelry? Im Loopity lou.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sara said...

Our boxer loves to hide under the blankets. Especially if Mommie is working on a blanket.