Monday, October 6, 2008

Finished (and updated) Objects

Sunflower Tam - quick knit - great results! The Manos color is 115 with red, rust and hot pink!



















Ameran's Durrow - I made this for him last Christmas and he still hasn't worn it. His excuse was that the neckline was too droopy. (ok, guys shouldn't wear scoopnecks.) So I did the Yarn Harlot's Crocheted neckline to fix the problem. http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/archives/2008/02/24/hooking_because_i_have_to.html Well, after reading the post, I did it my way, but similar. I was pleasantly surprised with how well this technique fixed the problem. I was hoping for a slight improvement, but it really fixed it! Yay! Am put it right on.














Also finished the cable and rib sweater from Debbie Bliss. I like how it came out. Now, who gets it?




New Fleece! My inlaws gave me a fleece. Um what do I do with it? I need to wash it first, but I plan to dye it and use it for needle felting projects. :o) Talked with the local fleece/spinning expert and she gave me instructions. Looking forward to doing something I have never done before!


Can't find that damn yarn to finish Notre Dame Pullover. Where the heck did I put it? Good news, I found it - I am not going crazy.

No comments: