Sunday, July 6, 2008

Knitting Update

I had another check up on Wednesday and everything sounds great. Delaney and I were able to hear the baby's heartbeat. Delaney is now in love with Dr. G. She insisted on wearing her pink cowgirl boots (aka shitkickers) to the appointment. Well, to her excitement, Dr. G also wears cowboy boots! She started singing a song about him and now I think that she is in love. Next time I know we will be seeing Dr. G, I will make sure to bring my camera to take a picture of them together.
I started "Little Something" by Christiane Burkhard. She is a very talented knitter. It is going great! The pattern is really easy. Ellyn Cooper's yarn is absolutely beautiful. (however it is bleeding a little)














I also went digging for the Aran Pullover from Knitting for Baby. I started it so long ago and now I might be able to use it for my bebe! The back is finished and the front is almost done. I will just have to crank out the sleeves and then find some cute buttons.





Having no computer is really putting a damper on my ravelry updates. I will have to go back and edit a lot of previous posts to include pictures.

1 comment:

livnletlrn said...

ooh, babyknits = fun!