Saturday, August 16, 2008

Inconclusive evidence Ultrasound #2

We had our 2nd ultrasound. Authorities cannot either conform or deny if it is a boy or a girl. The ultrasound tech fished around for a while scanning from the bum, up, but it was inconclusive. She was funny with how she worded it, "The parts that should be there for a male don't look like they are. It is really easy to tell when they are, but not so easy when they are not." So.... We think that it is a girl. The ultrasound was about an hour long. We got to see the heart, kidneys, stomach, spine, head, face, hands, feet - so cool!

Thursday I had another spinning session. Peggy was great and just let me use her wheel while she taught weaving. I spun up some 2-ply out of teal, pink, green roving I had. It came out looking greyish. Peggy suggested plying it with the color I would like to bring out. I stopped at my LYS and we'll see what happens plying with pink!

I finished the Aran Pullover and now just need to find 4 cute little buttons. I decided that I love tweed.

I cast on for the Yellow Harvest mittens. One whole cuff is done and a little more. We will see how much I can get done at work.

No comments: